miércoles, 20 de abril de 2022

 OUR WONDERFUL ASSISTANT FOR ENGLISH 

Hi! I’m Madeline and I’m the English conversation assistant at IES La Arboleda this year. I’m from the United States and I grew up in Maryland, which is close to Washington DC. I’m 23 years old and I recently graduated from college with a double major in Spanish and French. I’ve had an amazing experience teaching English to students at La Arboleda. They’re intelligent and motivated to learn. The students as well as everyone else at the school have made me feel very welcome.
 
 I’m grateful to be working in a positive and fun environment with wonderful people. 
 
 I also love being in Andalucía! I do my best to take advantage of the opportunity to travel and visit new places on the weekends. 
 
I feel so lucky to work at La Arboleda and to live in such a beautiful part of Spain :)
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario